To go to home page cllick:
|LOGIC - NOUN
1. the science that investigates the principles governing
correct or reliable inference.
2. a particular method of reasoning or argumentation: We
were unable to follow his logic.
3. the system or principles of reasoning applicable to any
branch of knowledge or study.
4. reason or sound judgment, as in utterances or actions:
There wasn't much logic in her move.
5. convincing forcefulness; inexorable truth or
persuasiveness: the irresistible logic of the facts.